Friday, January 29, 2010

Three Months Old

Today, Sadie is three months old. I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday when I was preparing to be induced to welcome her into this world. I feel like I really need to cherish every moment with her because I just have that feeling that she might be my only girl. She has really changed in this last month. She is getting to the stage where she is starting to giggle and chatter all of the time. She has developed such a cute personality and fun demeanor. Also, she has started to get over her fussy hours (aka "witching hours") at night and is now becoming a relatively easy baby. She has even started to sleep through the night. Dillon and Braylon are interacting with her more and love to make her smile. Dillon tells me everyday that he loves having a little sister and that he thinks that Sadie is sooo cute. I feel so blessed to have a baby girl and to have that special bond that daughters have with their mothers. We love you Sadie!


No comments: