Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Back!

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Jamie, I have a new blog with all of my old posts intact. As some of you know, a couple of months ago, I tried to update my blog and it had been deleted. I was very discouraged and I just never felt up to creating a new one. Well, Jamie did some searching and found my old posts and created this new blog for me. Thankyou Jamie! Anyways, a lot has happened since my last update. We finished most of the basement in our house, we then put it up for sale, and then the kids and I moved into a townhome with Jarom, in Logan. Needless to say, our lives have been a little crazy the last couple of months. Our house has not sold, but we are close to closing a lease to purchase agreement which will help our financial situation in the meantime. We are liking Logan so far, but we miss being so close to our families. I particularly miss the fun, daily outings with my mom. She truly is my best friend. So, since I no longer live 15 minutes away from her, we decided that it would be fun spending some time together on a 10 day roadtrip to my cousin's wedding in Illinois. We left on May 23rd and returned yesterday. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to get away from all of the stress that selling a house brings. We took a lot of pictures, but they were on her camera, so I will post those in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, here are some recent, random pics of the kiddies.










2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yea, Jackie! I am so so glad you are back! :) Sorry that the address is different. I tried to do jaromandjackieandkids but they said it was all ready in use. So, hopefully you can get the word out to your followers.

Looking forward to pics of your trip. Glad you had fun and were safe.

Andrew and Steph said...

Yay! I'm glad Jamie got you back. She was the one that told me your new address. When Jarom was here the other day I was going to ask him when you were going to start blogging again.
I'm excited to see the pictures of the road trip, it sounds like it was a blast. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. She's really starting to fill out. It seems like awhile since we've seen the kids. I'm glad you guys are doing good in Logan. Good luck with the house, it'll work out sooner or later.