December was crazy busy with Christmas parties and family events, so Jarom and I decided that it would be fun to take a break from the craziness and go on a little family trip to Salt Lake to see the christmas lights around Temple Square. I don't have any pictures of the trip as it was a trip from HELL! I won't go into details about what happened during the day of the trip, but I will just say that it was topped off by Braylon vomiting his guts out in the parking lot of Temple Square BEFORE we got to see the lights. Needless to say, we didn't end up even seeing the lights as we went straight to the hotel and vowed that we will never take the kids on another vacation for at least a few years. A few days after our Salt Lake debacle, we headed back to Idaho Falls to spend Christmas with our families. In the days before Christmas, we made Gingerbread Houses, Christmas Sugar Cookies, Candy Cane Bread, and Christmas Cake Balls. Here are the boys with their Gingerbread Houses.


The night before Christmas, the kids opened up their new pajamas and opened up their presents from their Aunt Mary. Dillon got an Angry Bird stuffed animal, Sadie got cute clothes, and Braylon got a Scooby Doo stuffed animal.
The night before Christmas, the kids opened up their new pajamas and opened up their presents from their Aunt Mary. Dillon got an Angry Bird stuffed animal, Sadie got cute clothes, and Braylon got a Scooby Doo stuffed animal.
Christmas morning was so exciting for the kids and they were definitely spoiled by both sides of the family. I didn't take very many pictures as I was constantly helping the kids open up their presents.


The day after Christmas, we headed back to Logan. Here is our car packed with all of our new gifts. It was definitely a tight fit.

In the early part of January, Jarom was able to go to the Ravens vs. Chiefs playoff game. While he was gone, I took the kids to Idaho Falls to cheer on the Ravens with my family. We decided to have a little Ravens party. We made purple and black cupcakes and other yummy snacks. The Ravens beat the Chiefs, but unfortunately, they lost the following week to the Steelers (BOOOO!).


The last couple of weeks, we have just hung around the house waiting for spring to come. So, to help get rid of the major spring fever that we have been experiencing, we decided to make Valentines for each other. Here are the boys with their Valentines.





I also decided to purchase a Valentines candy necklace kit. They had a blast making their own candy necklaces.



The day after Christmas, we headed back to Logan. Here is our car packed with all of our new gifts. It was definitely a tight fit.
In the early part of January, Jarom was able to go to the Ravens vs. Chiefs playoff game. While he was gone, I took the kids to Idaho Falls to cheer on the Ravens with my family. We decided to have a little Ravens party. We made purple and black cupcakes and other yummy snacks. The Ravens beat the Chiefs, but unfortunately, they lost the following week to the Steelers (BOOOO!).
The last couple of weeks, we have just hung around the house waiting for spring to come. So, to help get rid of the major spring fever that we have been experiencing, we decided to make Valentines for each other. Here are the boys with their Valentines.
I also decided to purchase a Valentines candy necklace kit. They had a blast making their own candy necklaces.
Also, Jarom and I have decided that we wanted to do something special for Valentines Day this year. So, we are going here...

LAS VEGAS! I am so excited to get away for a couple of days and to just relax and have fun in a warmer climate. The last time that Jarom and I went to Las Vegas was six years ago and I was only 19 years old, so I was kicked out of almost all of the casinos that we went in. So, I'm excited to do a little gambling. Also, Jarom and I bought tickets to ride on the roller coaster on top of the New York New York Casino and we bought tickets to the Bodies Museum. I'm definitely counting down the days.

LAS VEGAS! I am so excited to get away for a couple of days and to just relax and have fun in a warmer climate. The last time that Jarom and I went to Las Vegas was six years ago and I was only 19 years old, so I was kicked out of almost all of the casinos that we went in. So, I'm excited to do a little gambling. Also, Jarom and I bought tickets to ride on the roller coaster on top of the New York New York Casino and we bought tickets to the Bodies Museum. I'm definitely counting down the days.
1 comment:
Cute post and pics of the kids! That is awesome that you guys are treating yourselves to a Las Vegas trip ALONE! You deserve it!! Honestly, little alone get-aways have been so great for our marriage! I hope you guys have fun!!
Post a Comment