Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fun September

September was an exciting month for our family!  On September 9, Jarom turned 32!  We tried to keep his birthday pretty low key as he was flying out to Florida for work the next day.  We decided to try out a Brazilian restaurant here in Boise called, Tucanos.  It was quite expensive, but definitely delicious!
 
 

 
After dinner, we celebrated with some yummy cake and ice cream. 
 


 
A week later, Sadie and I had the opportunity to go to Disney Jr. Live on Tour.  The show featured the shows, "Sofia the First" and "Jake and the Neverland Pirates".  I was really looking forward to spending the day with just Sadie as I have been unable to spend a lot of time with her since the boys have started school.
 







 
Sadie loved the show, and it was so fun getting some bonding time with my baby girl!
 
In mid-September, I decided to make a trip back to Idaho Falls to visit our families.  I met my mom and sister at Harvest Fest.  The kids loved the train.
 

 
While we were in Idaho Falls, we went over to Jarom's mom's house to celebrate Dillon and Sadie's birthdays.  The kids enjoyed seeing their cousins and Dillon and Sadie received many fun presents.
 

The last night we were there, Mary came over with Alexis and we made some yummy Halloween Rice Krispy treats. 


On the weekend we came back to Boise, we decided to visit the Idaho Botanical Gardens.  During the fall, the gardens are decorated with scarecrows that have been crafted and donated by many organizations in the Boise area.  The kids loved finding them throughout the gardens and choosing their favorites.  Here are some pictures of a few of them...
 







No comments: