After our trip to Disneyland, we quickly got back to enjoying the fall season. The kids and I decided to try making caramel apples. Although they looked somewhat good, we definitely did something wrong as the kids almost broke their teeth when they bit into them.
I bought this little monster making kit from Target and the kids enjoyed making their gummy monsters and refrigerating them in their petri dishes.
We were able to go to one of Boise's awesome pumpkin patches for the boy's field trip. It was the 2nd of 3 pumpkin patches that we attended in October.
Sadie and I attended Disney on Ice's Rockin' Ever After show in Boise. I've learned to cherish those fun moments that I have with my baby girl!
The kids and I made a trip into Idaho Falls for a quick visit with our families. The kids loved riding the train at Snake River Landing's Harvest Fest.
While in Idaho Falls, we had a party for all of the October Birthdays in our families... Dillon, Paisley, Quaid, and Sadie!
My mom bought the kids these really cute Halloween pajamas. They all wore them while we made some yummy Halloween Rice Krispy Treats.
In mid October, our family went on a fun train ride called, "The Thunder Mountain Line." In the fall, the train goes through a pumpkin patch where everybody can eat lunch and pick a pumpkin.
On our way to the pumpkin patch, Braylon got stung by a wasp on his hand. By time we got to the pumpkin patch, his hand had swelled pretty badly. We had the kids pick their pumpkins and then we quickly got back on the train for some emergency care. They immediately put some medication and ice on his hand and fortunately, the swelling went down. Braylon was such a brave little boy through it all!
Halloween was pretty low-key this year since we were so busy with other activities leading up to it. Sadie was a witch, Braylon was Batman, and Dillon was SpongeBob. These were the only pictures that I took that night, but the kids had tons of fun trick-or-treating throughout our neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment